lunes, 29 de enero de 2018

Ethereal Material

Ethereal Material


I write about our divine human race,
and how as a species, we have tumbled from grace.
'Once Upon a Time' Poem

I write about life in the Garden of Eden,
a paradise lost and our yearning for freedom.


I write about respecting this plane we inhabit,
and how it is clear that existence is magic.


I write of expression of self via movement,
and how we're all knowing yet eternally students.


I speak of the potential of human longevity,
third eye activation, and inbuilt telepathy.


I write about live foods and super food winners,
recipe guidelines, for raw food beginners.


I write about perks, of hemp milk & green juices,
& feeding your soul, being sure what your truth is.
I write about foods in their purest form,
& I write about subjects that challenge the norm.

I write about cannabis and how best to consume it,
so when the cops knock on your door, 
you can cool it.


I write about school and our mis education,
and how we're imperfectly perfect creations.


I write about marine isotopic pollution,
I write about problems & potential solutions.


I write about the trans human agenda,
I try to be tactile, but my words may offend ya.


I write about society & sexual perversity,
v conscious conception, 
bringing souls through quite purposefully.


I write on our totally brainwashed society,
and all of the things we can aspire to be.


I write about mad man not going to the moon,
I write about Truman and those NASA cartoons.


I bring taboos to the light, in the open,
and I wont stop 'til the masses have woken.


I write about humans and how we are mental,
yet despite this we have unimagined potential.


I write about science and spirituality,
the truth and the lies, & discarding all fallacies.

I write about the link between epigenetics,
& the Falling from Grace, seems I cannot forget it.
I write about trans-generational baggage,
and how it ties in with neurological damage.


I write about grades of the autistic spectrum,
and how we're all on it under closer inspection.

And how we've gotta find our savant skill & use it,
by opening our hearts like a blossoming tulip.


I write on the subject of hemispherology,
& how the brain thinks in patterns & shapes & geometry.


I write about being here now in this moment,
and in that space we are more than components.

I write about all the traits in astrology,
I write about how we are each born a prodigy.


I write about life, death and sex, transformation,
I write from my Scorpio depth, in relation.


I write on aspects of human psychology.
I write about music and maths and geometry.


I write about how everything is connected,
this realm made of fractals when closely inspected.


I write about, my own process of writing,
and my inner world, & inviting the light in.


I write about how, in our hearts we are children,
& what we seek most is just simple fulfillment.


I write about love and how it's the answer,
when it's in action of course, I should grant ya.


I write about how Earth & Heart are synonymous,
& how major changes in these times are upon us.
And I write about weighing up every last concept,
so we can get, The Big Picture, in context.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario