martes, 13 de marzo de 2018

I Quit

I Quit!

Image result for freedom


Dear Sir, I must explain that this really aint working,
 all that's going on here is my heart's truly hurting.

For sure someone else could do the job nicely,
as for me, sending faxes, it just aint in my psyche.
Image result for job stress

I wanna run naked where my essence can bloom,
bathing in the sun, and in the light of the moon.


Image result for woman running naked in nature

Excuse me if I appear untamed and plain feisty,
I'm just letting my hair down, its been held up too tightly.

& I never in fact told you straight I could work here,
& I feel like I'm going completely berserk here.

For sure I'm aware there are various perks here,
but the compensation don't cover how much my soul hurt's here.

Now leave me alone, I do not owe you nothing,
my heart must recover from being duped into bluffing.




Fooling 'The Man' that I'm able to do it,
when I blatantly know that I'm likely to screw it.

My spirits unconducive to any kind of restriction,
and not living my truth equates to living a fiction.


Image result for hippy quit job

So please Sir, I beg you, do not force me to lie,
I'm just not the type to push others to buy.

To put me in sales is like a fish out of water,
 then you really wonder why I aint doing what I oughta?!

But don't get me wrong, I'm really no quitter,
it's just that this aint serving me as a cosmic transmitter.


Image result for cosmic transmitter human

So I must serve you notice and say adiós...
And that was my letter of “I quit” to 'The Boss'. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario