domingo, 6 de septiembre de 2015

When You Follow Your Heart...

When You Follow Your Heart...


Dear Sir, I must explain that this really ain't working,
 all that's going on here is my heart's truly hurting.


Image result for unhappy in retail


For sure someone else could do the job nicely,
as for me, selling clothes, it's just not in my psyche.


Image result for confrontation with boss

I wanna run naked where my essence can bloom,
not stuck in the prison box that you call the 'dress room'.
Image result for dreaming of running wild woman

Excuse me if I appear untamed and plain feisty,
I'm just letting my hair down, its been held up too tightly.

Image result for letting your hair down wild

& I never in fact told you straight I could work here,
& I feel like I'm going completely berserk here.

Image result for tearing your hair out at work

For sure I'm aware there are various perks here,
but the compensation don't cover how much my soul's hurt here.

Image result for miserable at work till

Now leave me alone, I do not owe you nothing,
my heart must recover from being duped into bluffing.

Image result for unhappy at work living a lie

Fooling 'The Man' that I'm able to do it,
when I blatantly know that I'm likely to screw it.

Image result for can't cope at work

My spirits uncondusive to any kind of restriction,
and not living my truth equates to living a fiction.

Image result for living your truth

So please Sir, I beg you, do not force me to lie,
I'm just not the type to push others to buy.

Image result for scumbag boss meme

To put me in sales is like a fish out of water,
 then you really wonder why I'm not doing what I oughta?

Image result for a fish out of water at work

But don't get me wrong, I'm really no quitter,
it's just that this ain't serving me as a cosmic transmitter.

Image result for cosmic transmitter

So I must serve you notice and say adiós...
And that was my letter of “I quit” to 'The Boss'. 
Image result for I quit
 The problem is everyone is living in fear,
and this message shall become my new chosen career.

Image result for living without fear

I'm a poet by 'trade', accept I trade wild and freely,
& I'm working for love, and that way I'm less needy.

Image result for working for love

So don't buy my 'product' unless you truly want it,
'cause I don't wanna be the one to sell you the wrong shit.

Image result for know what you want

Buy it if you like it, if your soul is inspired,
if its sets your wild heart and your belly on fire.

Image result for inspired soul art

Take a leaf home if you vibe how I'm speaking,
and you'd like to free some of your time for your keeping.
Image result for poetry scroll
'Cause just maybe you're feeling the same I once felt,
a round peg in a square hole, on a conveyor belt.

Image result for round peg square hole

Knowing deep down you're meant for something better,
waiting for me to spit out this darn letter.

Image result for writing with a feather

& perhaps your true genius would be better off spent,
 in a park, under a tree, meditating with hemp.


Image result for business man meditating under a tree

But on the contrary, this could all be blah blah,
and you're totally happy how you presently are... ha.

Image result for fake happiness

Congratulations for keeping the cogs smoothly turning,
whilst gracefully maintaining your wild heart burning.

Image result for keeping the cogs turning in society

You are a genius, and it's your types I admire,
although I accept I am differently wired.

Image result for wired differently

I just keep contemplating the nature of our existence,
and the more that I do, the more I have 'work' resistance.

Image result for woman contemplating the nature of existence

Perhaps we'll discover a way to live simple,
travel light, and work less, and carry more dimples.

Image result for living simply

Let the baggage we carry be the love in our hearts,
like a mystical marriage acted out as an art.

Image result for love in our hearts

So rip out your heart hiding under the closet,
that got buried with thoughts of the next flat deposit.

Image result for counting the pennies

Remember this moments woven in with forever,
& that soon we shall see we are in it together.  


Image result for people united

Far from misconceptions of being a 'crazy',
if we do what we do best, that's been in us since babies.

Image result for natural born genius child

If everyone else did the same, we'd be laughing,
living a song and a dance, drumming, chanting.

Image result for ecstatic joy dancing

When you claim back your soul, then you're having a ball,
& you find that you need almost nothing at all.

Image result for finding your soul

All of those false desires you were seeking,
you can let it all go, as your heart no more weeping.

Image result for real eyes realise real lies

As long as you're able to exchange lots of love,
then you're happy as Larry, presents come from above.

Image result for sharing love in your community

The dancing, the singing and the joy, it is free,
as well as your birth rite to just simply be.

Image result for ecstatic dance

So if you can't hack it, it don't mean that you're worthless,
you just need to find your lifelong and soul purpose.

Image result for Finding your soul purpose

For sure, we can't ignore, the down to Earth basics,
but work is no chore if we completely embrace it...


Image result for back to basics

& we know that our actions will aid a rich future,
a sustainable existence, not a bloody big blooper.

Image result for nature vs destruction

There are jobs that need doing, that are not being done,
there are unrecognised geniuses who've been labelled as dumb.

Image result for unrecognised genius

People not using the gifts they were born with,
intellectually frustrated, in a world so distorted.

Image result for Born Gifted

But now is the time to turn over the tables,
 to stop all this madness, & be willing and able.

Image result for higher power

Everything is energy, but what does that mean?
It means we could be living in a utopian dream.

Utopia in art

With a little ingenuity & insight & action, 
if we take the initiative, instead of the distraction...

Image result for T.V hypnosis

& leap off the treadmill, that's heading for disaster,
then our lives could be filled with such genuine laughter. 

Image result for laughter

The foundations may crack, before it gets better,
as the build up of plaque, gives way to the pressure...

Image result for societal breakdown

… of the magnetic force of hearts in full blossom,
it's a natural course, but we must first hit rock bottom.

Image result for magnetic hearts math

So, if you know that your destiny's different,
weave it into the now, take it out of the distance.

Image result for living in the moment

Likely that your differences, will be different from mine,
but all of our innate influences combined,

Image result for Find your uniqueness

Shall be the start of a new world, a new order,
and the end to this global crazy mental disorder.

Image result for flammarion

So maybe your job is a paradise gardener,
or maybe you just wanna be around as a father,

Image result for garden bluebell flower

or perhaps you're a physics or scientific genius,
but your potentials unopened, thinking life is so tedious.

Image result for taurus field magnetism

Perhaps you're the next pioneering neurologist,
with a bag of solutions, or an endearing geologist.

Image result for giant mud fossils

Maybe you know how to make free technology,
or maybe you're a mother to the next child prodigy.

Image result for akiane mother and child painting

Perhaps you'll design a new educational system,
making learning more fun, full of meaning, great mission.

Image result for genius children matrix levitating

or maybe you're homely, & wanna be good a mother,
and a supportive, non career driven lover.

Image result for natural mother

& maybe your intellect just isn't the smartest
but you just happen to be a great culinary artist.



You could be a builder, but you keep on rebelling,
'cause you'd rather be focusing on ecological dwellings.

Image result for eco dwelling wales

Or perhaps you're plain tired of playing the geezer,
'cause you know you'd do better as a spiritual healer.

Image result for male hands on healer at work

Whatever your path, be it mother, inventor,
 it cannot be wrong if its from your heart centre.

Image result for heart chakra woman

So don't be afraid of others expectations,
your parents, your peers, or the laws of the nations...

Image result for don't conform

Fear is the path towards misery, sorrow,
so follow your heart, and dreams, they will follow.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario