miércoles, 17 de febrero de 2016

Mr Policeman


Mr Policeman,
please let me explain,
when Ganja is eaten,
it is good for the brain.


Hemp is a whole food,
when the plant's eaten raw,
no need to be rude,
when you knock on my door.



I like to juice it,
the leaf and the seed,
& I make no excuses,
it's what my body needs.


Please come in and sit down,
and have a hemp tea.
That which comes from the ground,
is God-given to me.

Image result for god made cannabis

Take off your steel toe caps,
put your feet up, relax.
It is time to get real,
about the myths & the facts.

Image result for police cannabis


Now others may smoke it,
let them do as they please,
but I like to soak it,
or at least the hemp seeds.




The seed from the Ganja,
blended up make a 'milk',
so when I practice Ashtanga,
I am steadily build.


The milk's rich in proteins,
and fats in all spectrum's.
Ganja party I'm voting,
in the next big election.

3 Reasons to Try Hemp Milk


Now I know you get awkward,
about the old T.H.C,
but if it's unaltered,
it's not a drug, as you'll see.

Image result for thc

Now before the plant's heated,
they call it T.H.C acid,
& it's NON PSYCHOACTIVE,
& it's benefits are massive.

Image result for cannabinoids chart

60 times more potent,
in it's original form.
CBD, its component,
restores things to their norm.

Image result for cbd

Now maybe you've heard of,
an endocannabinoid system?
Every human has one,
that's a fact, not a fiction.

Image result for endocannabinoid system

All over our bodies,
we have cannabinoid receptors,
so what is this folly,
when the police come to get ya?

Image result for policeman on your doorstep


That's like being arrested,
for breathing the air!
Cannabinoids, when ingested,
when unheated, I swear...

Image result for raw cannabis

...They provide a feedback system,
between the post and pre synaptic nerve.
A telephone system,
making clear out of blurred.


Just ask William Courtney,
a cannabis physician.
He's the fellow who taught me,
'cause he made it his mission.


Now with the right education,
I'm making it mine,
so if you must take me down,
to the station, that's fine.

Image result for cannabis education

I thank you for the opportunity,
of relaying the facts,
for the sake of our whole community,
so let's record this hemp rap.

Image result for eating raw cannabis

I tell you no hype,
I just pray you'll reflect,
'cause 210 cell types,
will feel all the affects.


Hemp helps the immune system,
share information,
communicate efficiently,
hence a healthy population.

Image result for eating raw cannabis

The cannabis plant,
is a dietary essential,
as Dr Courtney states,
so without it, we're mental.


There are cannabinoids in breast milk,
babies 'doped' undercover,
so if you with to arrest me,
first arrest feeding mothers.

Image result for cannabis in breast milk

But first note anandamide,
is made inside you!
An endogenous cannabinoid,
so you're a criminal Sir, too!


Fact is, we all make it,
every man woman and child,
and hemp, if we don't fake with it,
& eat fresh, raw and wild,

Image result for cannabis dishes raw


we could have a society,
running more smooth.
Hemp smoothies, in all varieties,
in every cafe, in every groove.

Image result for hemp smoothie

But before you move on Sir,
please return all my favours,
and take a hard copy,
of my rap on hemp paper.

Image result for cannabis education


Pin it up on your wall,
when you return to the station.
Education for all,
every creed, every nation.

Image result for juicing cannabis

& with that I must thank you,
& be on my way.
I wish you good health,
and good ganja, good day.


1 comentario: