martes, 10 de mayo de 2016

Peace Between The Sheets

Peace Between The Sheets


Please let me fill y'all in,
coz many have found this.
When we cease to orgasm,
our energy is boundless.

I realise that for some,
it is hard to believe,
but spunking is no fun,
coz in the end it don't relieve.

Listen to what I say my friend,
I'm not leaving you to guess,
in franÇais they call it
'The little friggin' death'.


After we are grieving
for the energy we've lost,
you'd better damn believe me,
or we'll all be at loss.

It's completely the same,
when we do it to ourselves,
long term we go insane,
it is bad for our heath.


Yet many love shooting,
themselves in the balls,
but it isn't the kind of sport,
I get off on at all.


Whether you know it,
the same applies to you,
'cause spilling your seed,
ain't the optimum thing to do.


We could sail oceans,
of infinity together.
Spill no seed, it's plain sailing,
or expect stormy weather.

Please listen hard,
when I share this advise,
'cause I say it for the large,
every man, every wife.

I've said it in poem,
& the writing's on the wall.
This message ain't just personal
this message is for all.

Peace between the sheets,
is the book that explains,
that when the ship has leaked,
it leads to conflict & to blame.


We simply get pleasure,
from our lover being inside,
it's not about the destination,
it's about enjoying the ride.

We are orgasmic,
just from being alive,
no need for a genital twitch,
which we'll never revive.

The lessons for all folks,
seeking long & deep pleasure,
take a simple note,
we are orgasmic, now & forever.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario