lunes, 15 de septiembre de 2014

My School Assignment

Yeah, go on Mum, 
send me to nursery, 
Call this fun? 
Are you trying to curse me? 


 
You try teaching me Qwerty, 
I pull my knickers down,
 they call me dirty. 
Is your aim just to hurt me? 
Have some mercy. 

I don't understand the rules of this game.
 I ain't got a clue, Are they insane? 

Thought my parents loved me? 
Are these the conditions? 
 Now I have to be clever, 
And show you what's in my head eh? 
Rather be a beggar. 

Don't try and teach me your work ethic, 
You ain't Rubbing it in, 
It's pathetic.
 So what, now love's a sin? 

Look into a babies eyes. 
What are they showing? 
There are no lies, 
Only knowing. 

Since when did a baby, 
have to be clever to receive love? 
Never. 
I see you shrug. 

So this is the work of your soul? 
Oh, I see, cold, icy. 
Then I don't do your work, Quite Rightly. 

"You will stay seated, until your work is completed" 
But what if my work, Is to make you jerks heated? 

As long as my heart sings, 
Then I've got good markings, 
Only thing is, I'm the judge, And the player. 
And Love is, My law layer. 

I'm here to have fun, 
Not do you stupid sums, 
Then in your warped minds, 
You call me dumb? 

Give me bad marks!!
 Interesting how you react, 
But if it's in my heart,
 I ain't holding it back. 

I'll make my stand,
 You take a seat, 
'cause soon you'll understand,
 I ain't being discreet. 

What miss?
 "Don't say what, say pardon."
 Haven't you got it?
 I'm not buying your jargain. 

What happened to young and innocent? 
So, now it's dumb and insolent? 
Strange coinsidence, '
cause in my innocent eyes, 
in my authorotive view,
 that's how I describe, you. 

You don't like competitive authority, 
Do you?!?! 
 Yes, that was a question mark,
 and an apostrophe, 
Don't question me, 
I learning voodoo. 

When will you learn, 
The rules don't apply. 
I don't play by your terms, 
I keep questioning why? 

Why do I have to hang out in this dump? 
This isn't my Calling. 
Besides anything else, 
It's boring. 

You say I'm good at drawing,
 You say I excel at art. 
I say you are boring, 
And smell like a fart.

 You're not playing on my ego,
 you see, I don't have one. 
I'm just here you know, 
To have fun. 

Sorry, didn't I mention, 
I'm not buying into your bent law, 
I came here for an adventure. 
What kind of illness have you got, Dementia? 

Do I have to,
 repetitively remind you,
 of my view? 
Are you deaf,
 and blind too? 

By the way, as for English,
 It's diminished,
 Finished, 
and you know where to stick your maths,
 I'm ruling this gaff. 

Your fear tactics don't work, 
Sorry, does that hurt? 

So called teachers, I hate 'em, 
so this is what you call education? 
What, governed by Satan? 
Never come across this love equation. 

Who do I want to be? 
What about who I am? 
Can they not see? 
 I'll help them understand... 

You see, I am love, That is all that I am. 
 Is that not enough? What is this crazy scam? 

Something ain't right
 When all the teachers,
 are spiritual babies.
 And Belittle my light,
 something shady.

 Just a school refuser,
 being true to myself, 
Does that make me a looser,
 And basically, filth? 

That's the end of part one,
 How many marks out of ten?
 Now how about some fun,
 Now I'm out of your sheep's pen?

 You tried to have me nailed, 
In your NON compulsory Jail. 
Sorry to say,
 But you've unquestionably FAILED.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario