lunes, 15 de septiembre de 2014

Read This

READ THIS

If you thought poetry was fluffy,
it's about time you read this,
 It's the little verse of cussing,
and system diss.


I give you the facts,
 And I'm cutting no corners,
just blocking old tracks,
You can't say I ain't warned ya.

Calling all cowards,
it ain't time to dodge it,
it's about PEOPLE POWER,
so come on out of the closet.

Government bashing,
 Preventing the scars.
This lyrical assassin,
Is hitting you HARD.

I'll say it if it kills me,
coz it keeps me alive.
Hey, do you feel me?
Are you getting my vibe?

Surfacing everything,
you already knew,
purposeful rebelling,
coz dreams can come true.

It's time to get naked,
and Expose all the lies,
Existence is sacred,
just open your eyes.

Unanswered questions,

and Blatant Denials,
blind folded oppression,
Babylon is on trial.


I give you the facts, 
 And I'm cutting no corners, 
just blocking old tracks, 
You can't say I ain't warned ya. 



 In this culture where love sucks, 
and the saviour's the Devil,
Put shame on the cover ups,
Make a stand for the rebels.

Future's what we make it,

It hasn't been written. 
When they came up with The Matrix,
 it wasn't a fiction.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario