lunes, 27 de abril de 2015

Dedicated To Human Kind

Dedicated to Human Kind


Every Human is totally Mad,
yes it's true & yes it is sad.

Paranoia, we've all got it, 
no escape boy, cannot stop it. 

Internal chatter in your head,
what's the matter, your face gone red? 

Feel embarrassed? Feel the shame? 
Don't be 'cause you're not to blame. 

It's so clear see, instead of strong, 
something is seriously, & fundamentally wrong. 

We take in toxins to take away the pain, 
of being boxed inside our brain's. 

The more, the better, load 'em up,
must forget that we are f*****d. 

Pains in body, voices in the head, 
war over religion, & load up on meds.

It seems so obvious, yet no-one knows, 
people oblivious, it's like the Emperors new clothes.

Trip out & see things that aren't there,
ignore the tree's, breath smoke, not air. 

Always dreaming of another time,
detached from feelings, they're all signs. 

We're blind to the forest & we buy plastic crap,
come on, be honest, you can't argue with that. 

We're afraid to be naked & we're full of cheap talk,
we are mutated, but it isn't our our fault. 

Robot style, people cursed,
mass denial makes it worse. 

Don't try to tell me that you are fine,
 we are in Hell but it's not a crime. 

Men & ladies with guilt complexions,
 people crazy, with NO exceptions. 

People searching for something new,
 conscience retrieval is well overdue. 

Look at the symptoms & the statistics, 
something is wrong but how to fix it? 

Wakey wakey, we're in bad health, 
please don't make me repeat myself. 

I've already said it in a million keys, so, 
give me some credit for my poor old ego. 

Our race is flawed, need I say it again, 
'cause I'm getting bored, of discussing sick men. 

Infested with fear, our problem's deep, 
can someone hear the words I speak? 

Somebody listen & put me at ease, 
'cause repetitions are part of the disease. 

I am optimistic though, there's room to improve.
Life can be mystical, If we can make the right moves.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario