sábado, 18 de abril de 2015

Intro

My introduction,
To my poetry.
There's something the flock wrong,
With humanity.
This is my topic,
Sorry to be a bore,
But you cannot stop it,
When your spirit is raw.

You're ganna hear,
From the depths of my mind.
We are governed by fear,
Meaning all human kind.

I've gotta be blatant,
I've gotta be heard,
There's a genius latent,
In our pathetic sheep herd.


I'm not you usual racist,
but the human race is mad.
We've gotta face it,
Our reality's sad.

Humanoid robots,
Walking numbers and letters.
Forgive 'em 'cause they know not,
Another way better.


Our heads are too big,
its contents close to none.
We're trashing our dig,
Leaving no-where to run.


L.C's got the lyrics,
This verbal assassin,
Is pushing the limits,
Human ego needs bashing.

Our race is insane,
it's A planetary curse.
Many are saying it,
So I wont be the first.

Oversized ego's,
Humanity's sick.
Too much libido,
Factory repro's. of it.


So far from our pinnacle,
We are strutting our tumours.
Guess you could say I'm cynical,
With a warped sense of humour. 



Slagging off psudo science, 
In fact dissing it all. 
It's about non-compliance, 
Not being taken for a fool. 

It's about feeling the energy, 
And then channelling truth. 
Lisa Cherry, 
No reserves, no excuse. 

Uncensored & free, 
What I know to be true, 
'cause if it's in me, 
then for sure, it's in you. 

Abundant enough, 
Got an infinite flow. 
I'm just telling you stuff, 
That you already know. 


Take it, or leave it,
this is who I am. 
You'd better believe it, 
Fully friggin' human. 

 Mentally unclouded, 
'cause I stand alone. 
I ain't going round the houses, 
I am coming back home. 


I don't think it, I know it, 
I remove all the doubt. 
This is my intro, 
This is what I'm about.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario