miércoles, 20 de enero de 2016

Dream Prayer

Dream Prayer



This is a message in prayer to my dreams,
I know that in waking things are not as they seem.

Many hearts are aching and you know what I mean,
so show me the way to my optimal scene.

Please synchronise me, take me deep in the moment,
the infinite now, show me every component...

That I need to succeed, let my path glow in colour,
show me when my mind must be bendy like rubber...

I would humbly follow you, higher self, no more canned in,
let me fly into tomorrow with a new understanding.

Show me the subtle energies and bring out the best in me,
let me feel it in my belly, let me live out my destiny.

Let my false self go to la la land, & envision beyond,
let my true self make a new kind of spiritual bond.

Let me be grateful, for the guidance I receive,
and when my eyes open, let me truly believe.

With every conviction, on route and so happily,
that this is my new founded and grounded reality.

Let me feel it in my body, i the depths my soul,
let me truly embody, let this fractal be whole.

Let me be the individual, that's part of the all,
allow my uniqueness to mesmerise all.

And let me be mesmerised, by all that I see,
the people around me, all in sync, joyously.

Let the genius dormant rise up like the sunshine,
let information important, be embraced with a young mind.

Adventurous enthusiasm to every challenge at hand,
let me fly like Alladin, magic carpet width band.

Let me stay on that frequency, like a Piscean dreamer,
let me swim in the deep with my scorpion feelers.

Let me touch all the star constellations & energies,
let me heal from a far, & make friends out of enemies.

Let my speech be like prose, magic spells when I utter,
& when one door closes, open wide is another.

I make friends with my shadow & clean mental clutter,
let the heat in my heart burn like an Indian summer.

I shall say this prayer nightly when my mind's near expired,
next day, new dimensions, and my neurons rewired.

This is my dream prayer, that will allow me to rise,
read aloud if you dare, with your eyes opened wide.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario