domingo, 21 de junio de 2015

The Awakening


The Earth's a single molecule, 
so what does that make you? 
Step right off your pedestal, 
and join the grandness of it all. 


A rock's a grain of sand, 
beyond the relative. 
Man is not an island, 
know this and start to live.

The complex is quite simple, 
all that is, is inter-mingled, 
every sec, is neck and neck, 
feel your third eye start to tingle. 

The world is lifted from my shoulders, 
& fits snug inside my thumb,

 I think I'll have to think it over, 
the Universe I've now become. 

A massive energy lift, 
a giant paradigm shift, 
a slight perception change, 
and see that paradise exists. 

People are the way they are, 
so what reason is there to judge? 
A humans not that far, 
from the time he was a bug. 

Now I see the perfection, 
of the London Underground. 
The world's a mere reflection, 
judgement is ours. 

I am eternally centred, 
as the universe has no edge. 
This journey is an adventure, 
with no behind and no ahead. 

A grasp of understanding, 
everything is clear. 
I've sprouted a pair of wings, 
I've eliminated fear. 

In the directors chair, 
I glance down upon it all, 
hot air becomes thin air, 
nowhere to run, nowhere to fall. 

A spiritual experience, 
while waiting for a train. 
All knowing, yet innocent, 
detachment from all pain. 

I saw this all along, 
I was just too blind to see. 
No interpretation's wrong, 
everything is meant to be. 

Amongst the five thirty rush, 
my posture's standing tall. 
my being is in touch, 
with the grandness of it all.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario