martes, 15 de marzo de 2016

My Favorite Things





Being a free spirit, just like Peter Pan,
making up lyrics, to enlighten humans.


Picking nettles, & making green juice,
allowing the rebel, in me to run loose.




Without any resin, getting really high,
by resinating, with simular minds.

Escaping the matrix, by pulling the plug,
and generally making, a whole lot of love.


Experiencing the mystery, hysterical laughter,
then feeling electricity, the morning after.

Freeing the genie, that hides in the lamp.
Feeling kundalini, at 10, 000 amps.


Changing the scene, getting out and about,
remembering dreams, then acting them out.

Happily grinning, the whole day long,
joyfully singing, my favorite song.


Being a child, and running so free,
if it is wild, it's ok with me.

Having a toast, getting under the sun,
but what I like most, is sharing the fun.

Discovering truths, and expanding my wings,
these are a few, of my favorite things.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario