martes, 12 de abril de 2016

Tell Lie Vision

Tell Lie Vision


Welcome to my home, please enter,
you wont find T.V. at the centre.

In fact there's no T.V. at all,
because it drives me up the wall.

  People think it's 'cause I can't afford,
& that every night I sit there bored.

Now hold it there, do not assume,
that I just stare in my front room.

I'd much rather spend my evening,
with my mates, you're best believin'

But I'd be so much more amused,
if someone blew your T.V fuse.

Television drives us mental,
takes away our life potential.

Why be subject to radiation?
T.V is the drug of the nation.

It's pollution in disguise,
solution is to shut your eyes.

Dis own your telly, don't even look,
just stay in bed and read a book.

As for Eastenders, lets be frank,
I'd rather that the screen was blank.

Cilla black is of out of date,
fill the gap with chocolate.


I'm so bored of tell lie vision,
with its war on terrorism.

If it isn't pre recorded,
then its fear ridden and morbid.

I'd prefer to sit in silence,
than watch perverted sex and violence.

As for big brother, pull the other,
you're the star, in full blown colour.

So save yourself some pounds and pence,
do not pay your T.V licence.

  After all, why stare at coloured dots,
do not be square, turn off your box!
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario