viernes, 1 de abril de 2016

Mission Statement

MISSION STATEMENT

I entered in disguise dressed in your suit.
I'd like to describe my life-time pursuit.

I chose my mother 'cause she understood,
that I was undercover on Earth to do good.

I saw your darkness and because I was light,
I chose to surface to put some things right.

I chose this Island as my head quarters,
a crazy asylum surrounded by water.

I was so eager right from the start,
to plant a few seeds into everyone's heart.

I embarked this adventure, free from all doubts,
but as soon as I entered you wanted me out.

I came as your friend to add yin to the yang,
but I couldn't pretend to be one of the gang.

I went against the grain in turn got rejected,
but I can't complain 'cause that's what I expected.

My full spectrum colour shed light on your dark,
but you knew I was coming, you had me pre marked.

You fight for survival, even if that means,
shooting down wise-owls that are on your home team.

I only did favors, yet you labeled me wrong,
that's strange behavior where I come from.

I'm tweaking your format so love conquers fear,
if it wasn't for that then I wouldn't be here.

I have no bad agendas, but my life's been a bluff,
so you see my dilemma this download has been tough.

But even if I loose, nothing had been lost,
I will simply Toulouse without counting the costs.

But I needed to come down to share a few lyrics,
play the role of the clown then return back to spirit.

When you've cleaned up your mess, and illusion of ego,
then my mission's accomplished and I'll exit the show.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario