viernes, 29 de abril de 2016

Utopia

Utopia



I'm sure I know where to return to nature,
it's Borneo, bang on the equator.


No failure, escape from Hell,
it's Australia where more species dwell.


What's the matter with you man,
it's Africa where life began.


It's round the corner, I've found Haven,
it's California where we get our raisins.


Why must we liner when we could be,
in India living for free.



So happily we all could dwell,
in Glastonbury, The Heart of the World.



It's Ethiopia, and here's my reason,
it's Utopia, the Garden of Eden.



You're all wrong, it's definitely,
the river Jordan, by the Dead Sea.



I couldn't more highly rate,
Hawaii, where they grow the dates.


Leave this Island, and I mean now!
I know where Mount Zion's found!


Stop all that corn 'cause I've found Heaven,
it's in between Cornwall and Devon.



I've been enlightened, this is no guess,
it's either Brighton or Totnes.


I've found the zone, it's time to fly,
to Arizona with the Purple skies.



I've got a clue, I'm not mistook,
it's gotta be Peru, it says so in me book.



What you trying to run from when it's alright,
right here in London, the 'City of Light?'.


It's planet Mars, it's Sirius,
come on now are you serious?


Sure there are questions about our 'natural design',
yet Earths gems, we must bless 'em and see the divine.

All we must 'do' is see that we are alive,
yet sadly the few ever truly revive.

Because until we can embrace every now,
then we might as well throw in the damn towel.


'Cause that's what connects us to all space & time,
exterior factors come and go, rain or shine.


With people in Igloo's and people in cardboard,
in order to live, you must jump a few hurdles.


Searching for security that's safer than houses,
perhaps at the peril of our kids or our spouses.

Excess is criminal, no waste and no greed,
low impact, & minimal, just meet all your needs.

Sure you can trade in this status for that,
but ultimately it's about your heart and your gut.

Trade in one comfort, to bonus another,
but the fire inside is as real as above ya.



Life is the challenge to remain in your heart,
despite your location, that is the real art.


So take care of the now, and find your destination,
be it a new mind set, or the next sovereign Nation.


Look inside AND out, but look inside firstly,
then there's less doubt about the physical, Earthly.

The Infinite Moment, beyond flesh, there's no lack,
so called 'Utopia' is Where You Are At.
 

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi from Steve, who stares at the stars,
    Not the ones on TV,
    But those around mars,
    Some shoot, some fly, some burn brightly,
    It's kinda cool they come out nightly,
    Well, I'm not, so a juice feast I'm starting
    All those bad ways, I'm merrily parting,
    So inspired I found your words,
    The same as those I heard on the Tor
    We merrily talked in darkness about light,
    Seeing neither externally until we did part
    So daily I will drink in your words
    As the fruits and veggies drive out the absurd,
    And enjoy the New feeling
    I like the rhymes your dealing

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hey, I just saw this, it is great to get a poem back, awsome thanks! :-)

      Eliminar
  2. You have been pretty productive here!
    This one is to me very dear!
    It speaks out loud for the moment of now.
    The only thing I can say: "WOW"
    Ruud from the south of Spain,
    where there is almost no more rain.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks, it was an old poem that I added to fairly recently. Glad you liked it :-)

      Eliminar