viernes, 20 de enero de 2012

The Depths Of My Mind

The Depths Of My Mind


When I entered your world, I saw nout to invest in,
couldn't take your word, mind bombarded with questions.

No genuine friends, of the same species.
Each precious moment spent, finding jigsaw pieces.

Vibrations deep purple, the gift of the vision,
100% certain, on a different mission.

I visited hell, using you as a mirror,
touched every cell, like a pinball wizard.

Lived as a hermit, though not through my choice,
like the little mermaid, who traded her voice.

Took an objective, view as an observer,
lived, and let lived, as an undercover server.

Psychology, on all of the teachers,
God our friggin' mighty, what's this cult of grim-reapers?

Unrealized mutants, the humanoid race,
seems I am the student, and the study case.

Despite all the heart-ache, despite all the pain,
I'm proud to partake, in this peculiar game.

Surrounded by lunacy, each blacked out in a coma,
still, one opportunity, before it's all over.

This is why I'm granted, this militant drive,
the yearning for truth is what keeps me alive.

This cellular memory, can't be dis-acknowledged,
I must become pure energy, although this will take courage.

I patiently re-wire, making right out of wrong,
because my souls desire, to unite is so strong.

A human experiment, over-sized guinea pig,
with super intelligence, divinely guided.

Looking behind, the source of your behavior.
This is the mind, of a potential savior.

Unrecognised genius, though to you I'm a traitor,
'cause I traded your ego, for something greater.

So many assets, are there to uncover,
block out one aspect, create another.

To be blunt, I hate, remaining so hidden,
though perhaps it's not fate, rather a painful decision.

No real belonging, where's the enlightenment club,
'cause I've the same longing, for warmth and for love.

World inner peace, I'll find it before long,
'cause I'll go to infinity, and all places beyond.

This ain't no TV program, and I ain't no actor,
I'm just breaking your program, homosapien hacker.

Each second I'm carved, by a subtle sensations,
infinite paths, only one destination.

Acute sensitivity, another world in my head.
Freedom and liberty, I came here to spread.

A crazy obsession, with fiery feelings,
to be a fully fledged, human so-called being.

I will never forget, the power of love,
though for me to connect, I must firstly unplug.

A different slant on all of you nutters,
still I have to implant, like every other fu**er.

Walking schizophrenics, I say this out of kind,
I don't think it, I feel it, I go beyond the mind.

Multi-dimensions, self-contained Internet,
pure intentions, no danger, no threat.

No Earthly distractions, no interest in ties,
master self distraction and see the other side.

It's a hard operation, though well worth its while,
this is my mission statement, uncensored, free-style.

There is no model, for me to aspire,
that makes me an odd ball, because I'm a high-flyer.

I ponder in silence, it's my chosen career,
cracking internal violence, getting to the root of all fear.

I know enlightenment like the back of my hand,
though I'm still somewhat frightened, sure you must understand.

It's a lot to ingest, in one steady swipe,
encountering death, within the framework of life.

I witness no example, so I scrupulously sever,
totally dismantle, then put myself together.

The one think I'm seeking is to be free of yearns,
there shall be no cheating when the boomerang returns.

If you come to my trip, this is what you will find,
I'm sure you will like it, it will blow your two minds.

When I can see right through the core of your muddle,

then I'll warmly invite you to enter my bubble.

3 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar