domingo, 22 de enero de 2012

My First Time

Image result for left right brain

When you first told me, 
I nearly broke down in tears. 
This is what my soul, 
has been waiting for for years...
  

  
The human package, 
is taking its toll,
'cause "Our left brain is damaged,
that's why it controls
".

That was enough,
just those simple words.
An energy rush,
flew through me like a bird.

People are delirious,
damaged brains at the core.
This is friggin' serious,
why didn't I know this before?

I burst into tears,
as I knew this is it,
Humanities fears,
and the reason we're sick.

Left in the wilderness,
on my bedroom floor.
This has gotta be it,
I know that for sure.

All the answers,
in just one simple call.
I wanted to dance,
I wanted to bawl,

...to bridge the gap,
between left and right,
to cut all the crap,
and to cut all the shite.

I felt it in my belly,
it felt so raw.
Why did no-one tell me,
this info before?

How long have you known this?
I've known this forever.
We should all be in bliss,
but instead, we are clever.

I felt it resonating,
deep inside of me.
There is no debating,
when you're powered by Chi.

Don't keep me in suspense,
'cause here I am waiting,
and before I heard the sentence,
I felt the vibration.

I swallowed, absorbed it,
like I hadn't drunk for a week.
An oasis on orbit,
I could barely speak.

The extent of our damage,
was bang in each face.
Now it's gonna take courage,
to restore our poor race.

Humanity's ill,
and it isn't a crime.
How did you feel,
when you heard it first time???


Image result for heart brain

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario