jueves, 14 de mayo de 2015

Me die tation


*
In my meditation,
more important than breath,
is the contemplation,
of death.
*

A near death experience,
makes me truly alive,
no mind interfearance,
 just enjoying this ride.
 *
Each morning and evening,
 I bless,
that beautiful feeling,
of death.
 *
Death kills the drama,
stops dragging it out,
keeps the mind calmer,
and frees us from doubt.
*
Die and let live,
 but minus the plague.
See the world more vividly,
rather than vague.

*
Live on the edge,
death makes life more full,
I'm on fire, I'm red, 
and yet everything's cool.
 *
The ball's in my court,
it is my turn to catch.
I am the result,
of this on going match.
*
Take a death perspective,
seek for no verdicts.
Live and let live,
then your life just affirms it.
*
Opportunities,
arise. open, unfold.
What a lunacy,
to fear getting old.
*
There's no need to guzzle,
so please take you time.
The act of struggle,
is a crime.
*
When I am vulnerable,
I am alive.
It is honourable,
if you get my vibe.
*
Grasp this insight,
and no more you will lack.
See the white light,
as you enter the black.
*
I fulfill my intentions
paradoxically though,
bodily tensions,
simply dissolve.
*
Death is not about waiting,
for judgement day.
Life is here for the taking,
 and love carves the way.
*
I release all of it, 
I embrace what I'm dealt.
I know I will make it,
when my ego melts.
*
I surrender control,
the Cosmos takes my hand.
My heart chakra explodes,
and I walk the divine plan.
*
When I die, I find,
there are many of me.
I am no island,
I am the energy.
 *
Death meditation,
is where it's at.
The sensation,
is ultimate.
*
I could die tomorow,
or get hit by a bus,
so what all the sorrow, 
why all the fuss?
*
Death don't hope,
 for good weather,
'cause we needn't wear,
 this costume forever.
*
My destiny, 
& my final conclusion,
is the death of me,
is the only solution.
*
Don't get me wrong,
I don't want to die,
It's just that I long,
to reach out and fly.
*
Life has more worth,
when we cease to invest.
We're here on this Earth,
merely as guests.
 *
Get death and stop thinking,
about counting the costs,
'cause we came with nothing,
so nothing is lost.
*



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario