sábado, 23 de mayo de 2015

Talking Dirty

 


It may sound absurd but I'm not misled,
all words are turd and it has to be said. 

It sounds strange from a poet,
 I can't explain, I just know it. 

Life is a jigsaw and words keep us puzzled, 
so tighten your jaw or put on a muzzle. 

All of the chitter and all the chatter, 
keeps each of us fixed on our lower chakras. 

Lyrical assassins, words are violent,
so stop all the gassing, and sit in silence. 

We think we're evolved, we think we're higher,
 we've misplaced or souls, we're compulsive liars. 

 Language is riddled with hidden clues,
 I'm talking jibberish, what I'm saying is true. 

Some say words are holy like biblical scriptures,
 what a load of baloney, they're substitute pictures. 

Words are pollution, words are the problem,
 I think the solutions to make out you're foreign. 

Do you dig what I say? Words take us so far, 
'til they take us away from who we are. 

We needn't resort to cave men with clubs, 
in place of talk just display your love. 

Silence is the key to connecting with God,
 if you're inclined to agree just smile and nod. 

Repeat after me, state this affirmation,
 'Dictionaries are a violation'.

 Every phrase and every speech, 
must be phased, 'til obsolete. 

Talking is an illness, it's bad for our health, 
so cut your phone bill and stop hurting yourself. 

We create so much havoc each time we speak,
 we talk like parrots, we're stuck on repeat. 


The volumes too high, it's turned up to max,
 I think we should try introducing a tax. 

Talk is an addiction, it should be outlawed,
 So we can stop kicking ourselves in the jaw. 

We needn't be hermits & live on our Tod,
 we simply need permits to open our gob. 

Words are a vehicle, they act as a crutch, 
and I've had an earful too much. 

Words have their drawbacks, they're open to debate, 
but I'm taking the door back, with ear ache. 

What's that I can hear? Sounds like a gas leak,
 I'm shutting my ears, 'cause silence is sweet. 



Talking proper? There aint no such fing bro,
I hope you get me lingo. 

Talking is rubbish, talking is junk,
 it should be abolished, we should be nuns & monks. 

Talking is a bad habit, as is written text, 
so stop all the rabbit, and start having sex.
  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario