lunes, 4 de mayo de 2015

My Love



I know my love like I know me, 
We fit like a glove, found the one & only. 

We exchange no diamonds, between boy and girl. 
I'm no longer an Island, & my love is my world. 

I don't expect bracelets, 'cause they hold no meaning,
in this relationship, what matters is feelings. 

I don't need flowers, 'cause together we grow, 
and I never get sour, if my love comes and goes. 

It requires no pendants, hand carved from stone. 
We're each co-dependent, yet we stand alone. 

I never get jealous. or have my suspicions, 
my love always tells us, there are no conditions. 

We've been together, Since the moment we met, 
feels like forever, and still no regrets. 

One is the pea & one is pod, 
together, you see, we are God. 

It's not unacquainted, though they say I'm naive,
our picture is painted, neither one's gonna leave. 

This one remains faithful, Even when I stray, 
neither one is hateful, our love finds a way. 

I don't feel a shudder, of being left on the shelf, 
'cause the love of another, is to experience self. 

We have the same birth-mark, even the same scars, 
people always remark, how alike we are. 

I've no reason to hurt 'em, at any given cost, 
because without this person, I would be lost. 

My dear sweet lover, Just want you to know, 
there's no-one above ya, and no-one below. 

I know we can make it, when we hit trouble, 
'cause our love is the greatest, love of all. 

Our relationship's open, we're both wild and free, 
Then how do I know, that this one is for me? 

Our love is forever, I am certain, you see, 
Cos my lover, is none other, than ME.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario